An Elegant Affair Bridal Gallery & Bell Tuxedo in was established over 30 years ago. From the company’s inception, its objective was to offer original quality bridal gowns & products plus dependable service to brides through legitimate and qualified bridal designers. Of course we wanted to do this at the best prices possible...Guaranteed! More
Voted Finest Bridal Gown Shop In Bucks County
Chosen by the readers of Bucks County Courier Times in the category of Finest Bridal Gown Shop.
Special Offers & Events
Special Savings on Bridal Gowns, Tuxedos, Invitations, Attendant Gifts, Bridal Accessories and more. An Elegant Affair carries a wide selection of gowns to fit your style. Please ask about our current discount bridal gowns in stock to save even more. Click for offers!
As a bride and groom, you want your wedding to be perfect. From the very start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, you’ll need to consider all kinds of details. Wether an outdoor reception, a formal ceremony or a wedding/honeymoon combination, each wedding has common characteristics that a couple must agree on.
Here are a few basic things to get you started to a beautiful wedding day celebration.
• Set the date — After you get engaged, and before picking that beautifulbridal gown, the next step is picking that “Important” date. To ensure a successful wedding, the couple should give their selected guest enough advance notice. This will ensure their guest “Saves” the date. What better way to help your guests remember your special day, then to send a customized “Save the Date” card. You can create a unique one of a kind reminder, so your wedding goes off without a hitch.
• Reserve a location —So you’ve went gown shopping, and now it’s time to reserve the church/location for the ceremony. Be sure your gown compliments the type of atmosphere you are looking for. Bucks County has many beautiful locations for a unique wedding. Pennsylvania has many romantic places to offer, for example: outside, garden, historic, country, Philadelphia cruise ship weddings and the always traditional church settings are available. So, no matter what type of location you pick, be sure your gown coincides with that particular surrounding.
• Select a photographer —Every Bride wants to be captured in the all fairy tale setting wearing their bridal gowns. Be sure to see past pictures of other weddings that the photographer has done. See how he has captured other brides in their special gown. Remember each wedding photographer has a different style. You should choose one who will focus on you and all your wishes. Be sure the photographer helps you pick a package that suits you. Be sure your photographer is familiar with your chosen location, that he/she can place you in a setting that will extenuate the newlyweds.
• Book reception entertainment — Select a band or DJ who will cater to everyone at the reception — that all ages can enjoy. There should be a wide musical selections, and requests should be taken.
• Arrange wedding transportation — Whether it’s a stretch limo, a luxury vehicle, a tour bus or a horse and buggy you should plan for transportation for the entire day to include yourself and your attendants. You will need to make reservations early, especially if you want a white car.
• Order dresses — Now for the best part of planning the wedding, which is every girls dream, is to choose a wedding dress, headpiece and the bridesmaid dresses. Choose a wedding gown that reflects your style, personality and the type of wedding you’re a planning — most importantly pick the gown that you will look and feel beautiful wearing. When considering dresses for your bridesmaids, you should opt for a style that complements your bridal gown, as well as the women in your party.
• Choose a florist — Flowers add an elegant touch to the wedding day. Every florist has a unique style, so be sure they can accommodate your needs. Select a florist whose style you like and who can offer tips, ideas, and be creative when arranging all the bouquets, corsages and centerpieces.
• The Baker — Most reception halls offer a wedding cake. However if you need or want to select a bakery, choose one based on the varieties it offers. Be sure to look at their previous work. Most will offer you a chance to taste the different types of cakes offered. Most importantly, check if the bakery will be able to create the design that you want.
• Select formalwear — Whether a basic tuxedo or a top hat and tail coat, is what you want, the formalwear will complete the look of the wedding party. Select a tuxedo provider who will offer the style you want, and one that has a variety of sizes available to fit all of the male attendants.
• Order invitations —There are a variety of Invitations to choose from. They come in many different styles, Decide on a design that best suits your wedding.